Tuesday, February 21, 2017

Book review " भारत क्या है"

Dear Salil Gewali
I am very much thankful to send me your book named"भारत क्या है"
I am also thankful to Mr Girishbhai Sharma to introduce you and your passion to me. I had gone though your book.its really amazing work you did. Every person should have proud of his country , nation and culture. Swami Vivekanand has told that who forget thier history can not make good future too. Your collection about different subject about Bharat, about our inheritance and past are inspiriting to all. Specially new generation should be aware of our glorious past. Whenever we see good things we think it's from western people. It's not like that . Our forefather were too great not only to learn and teach our countryman but to the world.
'Krunvanto Vishwaaryam'
This was out Moto. People of different countries were coming to us for learning
We have spread our knowledge at cost of our selves. Many have given up thier lives for preserving this treasure.
Sankrit Bharati had published one book named
'Pride of India'
And RSS sah Sarkaryavah Sureshji Soni had also wrote book ' Bharat me vignan ki Ujwal parampara'.
These are related subject , best to read
Again I am very much thankful to send such nice valuable book of yours
Dr Jayanti Bhadesia
Morbi
Gujarat

No comments:

Post a Comment